March 28, 2009

David Archuleta ROCKS!

My mom got all the girls (except Olivia who opted to go to the Monster Truck Show instead) tickets to David Archuleta. We have been counting the days!!! It was so much fun and he was so incredible!

Sara picked us up and we all met at my sister Denise's house and then headed to Costa Vida to eat before the concert. This is Sadie, Makenna, and Marquie in the back of Sara's car.


I was so excited that I forgot to take pics at Costa Vida. It was packed in there and I got a little distracted. Plus, David Osmond was there- another distraction. I'm really mad at myself- but we weren't there for long because the kids scarfed down their food in like 2 minutes cuz they were so anxious to get to the E Center. Anyways, this is a poster Sadie and Mak made for David. They weren't allowed to take it in. They were crushed!:(


All of us just before walking in.



So our seats were in the nose bleed section, but they actually were pretty good. We were on the first row so the kids could see great. We were just worried they were gonna fling themselves over the bar when David came out, they were so excited.


Marquie & Sadie patiently waiting.




Goofy Bam-she can't control her excitement to see David.





So we knew there would be an opening act. And he was pretty good and not too long. But about 10 minutes after he finished a second opening act came out- oh man:(. She was okay too but we were so ready for David by then. When she finished, the whole place started screaming DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!-- including us. Me & Sara

Shandra & Halee


Sadie & Makenna


Shenay & Marquie


AND HE FINALLY CAME!
Need I say more?



During "Touch My Hand"




Halee singing along at the top of her lungs.




And so were the moms!



Shenay & Marquie- How do you really feel about David Archuleta??

We had a blast! It was a first concert for Sadie, Mak, Halee, & Shandra. I think they're gonna remember this for a loooong time!

11 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

So Lucky!! I wanted to go so bad, but we had a bridal shower for my future sis in law. Looks like it was GREAT!!!!!! -Angela-

The Harding Hive said...

Great post! It WAS so fun. I wish we could do it again. And just for the record...my braces are so attractive!!! I hope I keep them on forever!

Sadie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Ever since we left after it was over I have been sooooo sad it was over!!! WE DID HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!

Kelly and Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pictures, even your braces Sara! I remember being that excited for NSYNC. Good times! You girls are all so cute. :) Were there any men at the concert?!

The Stone's said...

That is so cute! I'm so jealous of all of you! I love that picture when he first came out! HILARIOUS!!!!

The Egans said...

I so wish I could have been there! I'll be there next time to see you pinch David's bum!

Bammy said...

good times, good times....

Zeann said...

Wonder woman Bammy!!! What a memory you have added to all the other special memories of you. You are so great and the girls obviously enjoyed it soooooo much. Love you

Momberger said...

That is so much fun! I remember my first concert... N'Sync! That's awesome. I'm glad the moms had fun too!

Rachel said...

Love the pictures Dayna! What cute girls you all are, sounds like you had SOOO much fun. Of course we're all jealous! (:

Talbot Family said...

Seriously, am laughing so hard at those pictures. It totally reminds me of the crazy teenage girls when the Beatles or Elvis would come out on stage. Too funny. I am glad y'all had a good time.