October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Trev!

It was Trevors birthday yesterday. Shayla invited us to all go the Old Spaghetti Factory to celebrate. Woohoo!

Shay & Trev

Denise & Shayne

Wade & I

Sara & Chris

Aubry (Trevors sister)& Jesse
Christian & Kate. That bread is scrumptious! (as well illustrated by the Egans)


My moms friend Charlene & mom

I love watching Sawyer eat. She's so tiny so you wouldn't think she eats much. Umm No! The girl can put it away. As soon as her food came she was oblivious to everything but getting that spaghetti into her mouth.

She's so cute. Check out her hair. She had these cute pigtails in when we first got there but decided she'd had enough of them and pulled them out. I think she is even cuter with crazy hair.

Trevor blowing out his birthday candle. We sang so loud I think the whole restaurant was aware that it was his birthday. Happy Birthday Trev!

8 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Great post Dayna. I think I will just copy and paste it to my blog. Too bad I don't know how to do that.

Bammy said...

Great pictures Dayne! It was a really fun night! Thanks for capturing it.

Kelly and Megan said...

That does look delicious! Just one more thing to miss about Utah:(
Spaghetti Factory was one of our favorite places. Cute pictures!

The Stone's said...

That was awesome! Sawyer is so freaking cute! And I can say that because I'm her mother! Hers loves her sgetti!

Talbot Family said...

What a party. I hope that everyone heard you singing, you all have fantastic voices. They were probably wondering if you hire out. MMMMmm, yummy food, fun family, presents, it doesn't get much better than that.

Denice Cafferty-Allen said...

Hey you, This is so cool. I just wrote a5 page comment, but didn't have an account. So after i went through getting an account, IT ERASED MY COMMENT! So here is the short version, Coolest Family Ever!! Cool Pics, Triatholon so cool, Wade's office the coolest, Family looks so happy and healthy.You Look SO GOOD!Miss u much Dayna! I miss all of you. Thanks for Blogging, so I can feel like I am not that far away... Love Ya, Denice in Denver

Sadie said...

That looked fun

But the grandchildren didn't get to go.

Keddington Chronicles said...

Dayna, IS your mom's friend Charlene's last name chambers? If so, I was good friends with her daughter Janelle, and would love to be in touch with her. If not, your mom's friend has a twin. Also, could you let Sara know that I was never able to get into her blog????? My e-mail address again is adkeddin@hotmail.com
Also, love your backyard. Looks great!!!! We have a back yard shaped the same way. Unfortunately, we have not laid all of our grass yet. The work never ever ends, does it? Anyway, hope all is well! :)
-Angela (Gilbert) Keddington-