June 3, 2008

Blogging world.... Here I Come!! (maybe)

So, miracles never cease. I love to look at other peoples blogs but decided early on that I just simply don't have time to do one. But the peer pressure (more like sister pressure) has gotten to me, and I hate to be left out of anything, so I am going to attempt being a blogger.


These are just some pictures from our Moab trip last summer. We had a blast. One of the days we were there we went on a 4 hour horseback ride through the mountains. Makenna was scared to death. Within the first half hour I started sneezing like crazy. By the time we got back to the stalls, one of my eyes was swollen completely shut (apparently I'm allergic to horses, or maybe it was all the dirt- I don't know). I was completely miserable and the fact that my family thought it was hysterical didn't make me feel any better. Wade went to the store and got me some allergy medicine which helped some. But even by the next morning my eye still looked like Wade and I had duked it out. We were planning on going to church that day and I didn't want to go because I looked like such a dork. My kids insisted that we couldn't possibly see anyone we knew in Moab so we went. Of course, I saw two people I knew. That is so my luck.

14 comments:

The Egans said...

Thanks for tell me about your blog you little stinker! Great pics! Love ya!

Nicole said...

What a fun and cute family you have Dayna! Hope your new adventure with the blogging world is all you hope for it to be!

The Stone's said...

Oh what a cute blog! The person that helped you set it up must be a real looker! Great taste too!

The Harding Hive said...

Hi Dayna. Great blog! And thanks for putting Connie & Pamla on your links. I've been trying to find a way to get a hold of them.

Rachel said...

Hey Dayna, welcome to the blogging world. Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog once in a while seeing as how I'm already on your list of friends! Have a great day!
Love, Connie and Pamla

The Meier family said...

It is pretty sad when I hear about your blog from my sister! How rude! Glad that you decided to join the blogging world. Maybe someday I will be lucky enough to be listed under your blogging friends!

The Meier family said...

I just realized that both our comments are listed under the meier family! hopefully that doesn't confuse you - it is totally confusing me!

Momberger said...

Hooray for blogging! I am so happy you decided to start. You and your family are so cute!

Jenni said...

Dayna! I can't believe how grown-up your family is. It's good to see you and keep in contact someway! You had such a great impact on me when you taught me dance! Don't let the name throw you, I used to be Jenni Porter . . .if that still doesn't ring a bell I talked a lot in class and didn't have the best technique.

Kelly and Megan said...

Hello Dayna. Thanks to my sister in law Angie, I found Sara's blog and in turn found yours! How fun! I hope you don't mind if I stop by now and then!

Emmie-Lew said...

I'll be checking in, too- no pressure! :) You're too cute- and your kids are getting too big! See you in July! -Emily Christian (Christian's Sister)

Talbot Family said...

Way to succomb to sisterly pressure. I have always been an advocate of positive peer pressure. I only hope that you include your thoughts about our favorite summer dance show on the blog. Woo Hoo Dayna!

Zeann said...

Love your blog Dayna. You have such a great family I love checking in on you every so often and seeing those great smiles and super fun kids.

Calee Richards said...

I am so alergic to horses. I know the swollen eye thing. The trip still looks fun!