December 16, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I know, I've been such a slacker making posts lately! So sorry. Wade decided to mention in our family Christmas card that I enjoy blogging and so I thought I better not make a liar out of him! I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season as much as I am! I truly love it. All of it! Except for the having to make homemade gifts this year on the Meier side. I am not a crafty person and after they get their gifts they probably won't ever ask me to do homemade gifts again. Sorry guys! Anyway, dance concert is over, enrichment night is over, my RS lesson is over, no more devotionals to sing at, and I'm close to being done with my shopping (hooray) so I am in full "enjoy Christmas" mode. In fact I'm sitting in my Santa robe eating caramels right now- yes homemade and very scrumptious even if I do say so myself! Jace is in a play at school this morning, and when I get back I'm going to pop in a Christmas movie and start the wrapping. I'm soooo excited!
Anyhow, here are a few pics of the fam getting our trees up and decortated. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!
Jace and Kenna in the true spirit of decorating with their Christmas hats and all!


I know it looks like I'm floating in the air but really Im on a ladder. Such an ugly picture:(


The Jordman who was not in a decorating mood but humored me with sort of smile even though he was being forced to participate.



Marquie showing the remnants of the ornament she dropped and broke. Yeah, she looks sorry but I don't know. Big trouble!



So we always wait until the last minute to do our Christmas card pic. This is the one we wanted to use but when I went to create it on the Costco website, it cut off Jordans head. So I had to use a different one that's not so cute (because we were on a time restraint). So if you get the ugly one in the mail, just refer to this cute one! I love my little fam, they are the best!




9 comments:

Bammy said...

that is definitely a very cute family picture! I love it! But I'm sure there is no such thing as an ugly one....they're all too cute. Merry, Merry, Merry! I'm loving the season too! Love ya!

The Harding Hive said...

It's THE most wonderful time of the year when you share your caramels with me. Your family pic is SO cute. I love Makenna in the background of Jordan's pic. So fun! Way to post! Keep it up!

The Harding Hive said...

And don't forget to bring me some caramels tonight. Maybe like seven or eight.

The Egans said...

Finally a new post!!! Can you teach me how to decorate a Christmas tree as cute as yours?! And, I love the family picture! Um, I would like some caramels also (my butt wouldn't though)!

Kelly and Megan said...

It was fun to read something new from you. Your fam is so cute! Merry Christmas!

PS. I was thinking a lot of you and everyone else from dance last week. I figured it was concert time and I was missing it so much! Maybe my little Katelyn will be there in a couple of years!

The Stone's said...

Yay! I love it when you post new things! It helps pull me out of wretched mood! I love Christmas time too, but I'm even more excited for next year when I won't be so fat! Love your tree! Love your pics! Love you!!!! Oh and I'm a little mad you haven't shared those caramels with me yet. Just invite me over for an omelet and we'll have both! Ü

Rachel said...

You guys have the cutest family! Cute picture!

Jake and Christina said...

It is the most wonderful time! I love Christmas time! I miss you too! I miss everyone over at dance. :( How is everything going over there by the way? I'm dancing over at Dance Biz, they have a college team there. It's a blast! But it's definitley not the same as Shelly's, I miss everyone over there! Haha, everyone keeps talking to me about being on the website. I actually haven't even seen it, I think I would be embarassed. Anyway take care! Hope to hear from you soon.

Jenni said...

I have to tell you that every Christmas season when I'm listening to Christmas music I always think (well and say and I'm sure my husband is so sick of it) "I did a dance to this one Christmas and Dayna choreographed it!" Anyways I just want you to know that you are a Christmas tradition in our family! I like the picture of you floating, I always knew you could do amazing things but float! Lady of many talents.