January 2, 2009

A Happy New Year Surprise!

Welcome Baby Paislee!
Well she's here! Beautiful baby Paislee decided to come a week early. We are all so excited! The family all came over to our house for New Years Eve and Shay was having contractions the whole time but they weren't regular. She went for a walk, took a bath, the whole nine yards. We really wanted her to have the New Years baby so we were trying to get her to jump on the tramp and play Rock Band, but it didn't go over too well.
Anyways, all I can say is Shayla knows how to have babies. She got to the hospital at 5 and had her at 7:45. I don't know how she does that! Good job Shay and Trev!!!

Paislee Shay Stone, 6 lbs 4 oz, 19 1/2 inches long

So precious!



Sawyer giving baby sister a kiss.


Favorite Aunt:)



Proud daddy holding up the foot prints.





9 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

Great pics, Dayn. I'm going to have to give you a fight about the favorite aunt thing though. I think it is me. (Actually, when I went to see her this morning, she cried when I held her.....so maybe not.)

Justin and Tasha said...

VERY CUTE !!! I bet you are a very pround Aunt !That is so fun... She is very luck having her a week early...Mine was stuburn and a week late !!!

The Stone's said...

She is pretty darn cute isn't she? She's a good baby too! But now I'm up for Rock Band so let's do it again!

Rachel said...

How exciting! I love that picture of you holding little Paislee, so cute! They all make me want to cry (and I don't know if that's because I'm nervous or excited or if they're just that cute!) Probably all 3. Congratulations to you guys, how fun to have such a sweet, new little baby girl!
Great pictures!

Bammy said...

Wow Dayne, you got really good pictures. I was too excited to concentrate on pix. She is so cute, huh? Just like all her cousins and her big sister!

Melissa said...

She is SO cute! Tell Shayla congrats from us. She probably only knows me as Hayley's mom (from dance) My little sis is having her 1st baby in March. Paislee was their girl name. She loves that name so much!But she's having a boy, the name is undecided. Sawyer was my boy name and I told her she could have it since we're done having kids. Anyway, your Sawyer is a girl and that is so cute. I just love the names and Paislee is DARLING!!!!
Funny how we know who the favortie Aunties are!

Jenni said...

Oh I'm so glad she had her! She looks adorable. That is so neat that you guys can be there after the baby is born, living in the boonies I don't have any siblings that can make it, so that is so great. You have a wonderful family and I'm a little jealous that you have so many sisters and that you are so close!

Jake and Christina said...

I guess I have to check that name off my list... :( haha

Talbot Family said...

What a bootiful girl! Baby Sawyer is going to be a great big sister. And you get to be an aunty again!