June 22, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys... Right?

Lets talk about Jordan. To know him is to love him. If you know him, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you are truly missing out on some quality entertainment.
Jordan is such a free spirit. He is energetic, adventurous, curious, hilarious, impulsive, fun, independent, and very wild and crazy. He has the ability to make me laugh and want to kill him at the same time. Most of the time I love this about him. Sometimes it stresses me out.


Lets talk about Jordans friends (aka: The Main Men). I LOVE these guys. They are the cutest, funnest, nicest, best group of boys I know. All but 2 of them (Jordan & Jared) graduated from High School this year, so they decided to go on a trip to St. George this past week to celebrate.
Top: Seth, Jordan, Jon, Richard, Jared, Sitting: Cody & Rambo

Well, they thought their trip would be more exciting if they sported some crazy hairdo's for the week, so they each thought up a crazy design...


and out came the clippers.



Whoa! They called Jordan "Father" all week- I wonder why. How do you like his pants pulled up over his bellybutton?




These pictures don't do them justice, but I didn't have time to put all the close-ups on.




Side view- I wonder what people thought when they saw these guys coming their way-haha.




I was so worried Jordan's head would get sunburned and then his hair wouldn't grow back. He said he plastered it with sun screen every day
Cody, Jordan, & Richard



I told Jordan that he definitely picked the "worst" one and he said "You mean the "best" one mom. When he first sent me the picture on my phone I just about wet my pants.
Anyway, I decided it's either laugh or cry. Hair grows back, and when it comes down to it, they could be doing a lot worse, right? (Please tell me I'm right).
We do have a family picture tonight with my whole side of the family. I think in time it will be one of my favorites:) You gotta love the kid!!!

13 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

Oh My Gosh !!! I could not stop laughing !!! He by far had the best hair cut although they are all funny !

The Stone's said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love him! And those friends! How fun!

The Harding Hive said...

Well, I've seen the pictures before, and I am still laughing right out loud seeing them again. He looks just like dad in the side profile picture. He cracks me up...I love him! And PLEASE put the close ups on. PLEASE!

The Egans said...

He DOES look just like dad! Hilarious!!! I do love that kid!

Melissa said...

This is about the funniest thing I've ever seen. I'd agree that Jordan had the BEST one! "The Father" That is just hysterical.

Bammy said...

What a fun, crazy bunch of guys! I laughed my head off when he showed me the pix yesterday. And his now fully-shaved head doesn't look bad at all. Luckily, he's good-looking enough to get away with it!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! Sara called me right up and told me I had to check out your blog! I'm glad I did, I needed a laugh for today!

Calee Richards said...

I think I just pee'd my pants.

Amber said...

Oh my heck Dayna! He is so funny! He way had the best hair cut. I hope Zane does fun stuff like this! He's a cute boy!

Jamie said...

That is awesome! I love it. Only it scares me because that's probably what I have to look forward to with Hayden. :)

Jake and Christina said...

Dayn I am laughing so hard right now. That is so freakin funny!!!

Keddington Chronicles said...

Thanks for asking how I am feeling. I am doing good, just hard to wait for so long. I am going to a different Dr. this week (just to have a 2nd opinion). BTW: This post is SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!!!!!

Jamie Nicole said...

I seriously would give anything to be their age. When I see Jared hanging out with all of those cute boys I get so envious. They have it made. I love their pictures, like everyone else, I too was dying when I saw them!!! The best part is Rambo's hair cut didn't change much. ha ha ha ha. I love those boys!!