July 7, 2008

Fantastic Fireworks

I need to figure out how to put my pictures on the way I want. They came up backwards and I don't know how to fix it. Anyway, we went to Wades parents in the evening to eat again (can you even believe it?) and to do fireworks. We usually spend the 4th with my family and the 24th with Wades, but Cade and Candice were here from Oregon so we did some rescheduling. We are so excited to see them!!
My in-laws Wayne and Vickie had some neighbors who had gotten some fireworks from Wyoming. They were much cooler than ours. We had so many fireworks we didn't get to do them all.
Makenna and Caitlin. They have so much fun together. We love it when they come to visit!
The Meier clan. It is not very often that we are all together, so we wanted to get a picture of the whole family while we had the chance. You can tell who the pranksters are in the family!
Yes, more eating! Does anyone have the number to Weight Watchers?


1 comment:

Bammy said...

good times, good times.... I am still craving some more of the burnt almond fudge ice cream! (It was better than Snelgroves!) Thanks so much for enabling that tradition!!!