July 12, 2008

Rockin' out with Journey!

Wade and I (and most people our age) grew up listening to Journey. They are classic! So when my sister Denise called and asked if we wanted to go with her and Shayne, we were all over it. We hesitated when we heard that Steve Perry wasn't the lead singer anymore, but after viewing the new lead singer on the internet we decided to go. Journey was awesome but my favorite part of the concert was "people watching". I don't have enough time to get into all the interesting things I saw, but I will say that I find it very comical how many people cannot dance or even clap on beat.
The concert was at the USANA amphitheatre. Cheap Trick and Heart both opened the concert. This is when most of the "people watching" took place. Shayne is almost as excited as Wade!
Wade and Shayne rockin out to "Anyway you want it".

Denise doing some serious rockin out. She nearly rocked Shayne right off the blanket!

Me rockin out. Denise and I were a bit confused with the "Rock On" sign. We get it mixed up with "I love you" and "Hang Loose". Check out the next picture and let us know which one of us is right!




9 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

I think you are right. I think that maybe Denise is saying, "I love to rock." P.S. Thanks for going with out me - Jerks!

The Stone's said...

Jerks is right! What is this all about! Just kidding! That looks like so much fun and just for the record, I'm pretty sure you were right with the rock sign! Fun fun fun!!!

Zeann said...

Wow!!!! Rock on, Rock on, and bring back the first dance vidio while your at it.

So great to see you having fun. Love you

Talbot Family said...

Teenagers! Seriously you all look like teenagers. What a fun time, I love that you went to a Journey concert, I love that your husbands did air guitar, I love your rocker sign picture, and I love that you look 16. You are right though, people watching is the best, especially at concerts and parades.

The Meier family said...

I wish we still lived there! It would have been sooooo fun! You guys rock! And, yes, you are right Dayna! It was good to see you all. Can't wait to see you all soon!

The Egans said...

Sorry Sara! It' my fault you weren't there, but THANK YOU for watching my kids!
As for you, Dayna and Denise, you guys crack me up! So do your husbands! Wish I could have been there!
That is definitely the "I love you" sign...I would know.

Justin and Tasha said...

Hi Dayna !!!! I just wanted to say Hi and you freakin crack me up !!!! Keep in touch !!
Tasha

The Belka's said...

Dayna,
I love your blog! I was so excited when I found it! You are seriously so wonderful. Everything you do looks like a blast! You are amazing.
Sure love ya!
Janelle Belka

Bammy said...

these pix are the best! I really need some of those!