July 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

So, Candice tagged me like a week ago and I'm just getting around to doing this. Here goes...

Three of my...

Joys:
1- My family. Just like everyone else in the world, I feel like I have the best family ever- immediate and extended.
2- Food. I love to eat and I love to cook.
3- Holidays. I love parties, traditions, and getting together with family.

Fears:
1- My kids getting kidnapped.
2- That I'm going to get Alzheimers. I think I might be in the early stages now. I do Sudoku every morning and night because I heard it might prevent getting it.
3- Crazy drivers. I got hit last fall and now I'm a nervous Nelly, especially when I'm the pasenger and Sara is the driver.

Goals:
1- Finish the backyard.
2- Lose 10 pounds. This has been a goal since I gave birth to Jace. He's 11- how am I doing so far?
3- Take my family to Africa. Someday.

Obsessions:
This is funny. I couldn't think of any and I asked my kids what they thought my obsessions were and they came up with a whole slew of them in about 30 seconds. They feel strongly about the first one.
1- Cleanliness. I really don't think so, but I'm sure it seems like it to my kids. I think "organization" is a more accurate word. I don't like the way it feels to be unorganized.
2- Light. I love light. The first thing I do when I wake up is open all the blinds. All of the lights in our home are bright. I hate dim lighting.
3- Right now I'm a bit obsessed with the Food Network. I think this is just a stage that will pass though because it used to be the Game Show Network, but not so much anymore.

Random Facts:
1- I hate fruit flies and cold sores.
2- I have to have ice in all of my drinks except for water. I even put it in my milk if it's not super cold.
3- I love surprises.

I know, I'm not too interesting. I now tag: Sara, Sadie, and Caitlin

10 comments:

The Harding Hive said...

yes! finally someone is going to tag me!!!

p.s. this is sadie

The Meier family said...

You left out your fear of froth! Thanks for playing along!


Love ya!

The Stone's said...

I think that is hilarious. I love how you went into detail about being in the early stages of Alzheimers. Coming from the person who knows all of her nieces and nephews birth weights by memory and random people's phone numbers... from her old ward. I think you're pretty safe. However I have heard having a very small purse helps as well! Ü

The Harding Hive said...

First of all....I almost only killed you once! And it was just because I was really excited to get to Cafe Rio.

Second of all....You forgot, under obsessions, to say that you are obsessed with making sure the green peppers are exactly 1/4 of an inch in size when making salsa.

The Egans said...

You all are hilarious! That's all I have to say!

Bammy said...

You are so cute, and I'm so glad I'm home...I missed you all so much! Your obsessions have changed. When you were a little girl, you were definitely not obsessed with cleanliness! You were obsessed with people and playing...any age person would do. Still a great "people-person"!
You did however, hate fruit flies, even back then. Fruit flies and froth.

Talbot Family said...

Lose 10 pds. you're killing me! I agree with the fruit flies and kidnappers, but the 10 pds. come on you look amazing. I have driven with Sara 1 time and we forgot Granny Bliss, I might agree with you on the driving thing.

Amber said...

Hey Dayna!
You can read my blog any time! I've been reading yours for a few weeks now!

Amber

Whitney said...

Hey Meier family, I got your blog from megan Zierse blog. It is so fun to see your family. We miss you being our neighbors, but now I can see how you are all doing. Looks like you are having a great summer.

Whitney Jorgensen

Kelly and Megan said...

You are a such a funny person Dayna! I have so many memories of laughing my head off at dance class! I love reading yours and Sara's posts. They are always great!